Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can almost smell it - but what the heck is taking so long?!

We were finally told that closing and digging will occur the week of September 21. I sure do hope that everyone is telling me the truth because I can't wait!

Our lovely contractor has informed us that he will be able to sell our old (2 years old) AC unit and save us some money toward our new, bigger unit! YEAH!! I love not wasting and saving money in the process. We also received our 3-D drawings of our new roof line. I so wish that I could figure out how to post them on here because I finally have some idea of what this house will look like on the outside.

C.L. also submitted the plans to the city for approval - let's hope that does not become another hurdle to overcome! This weekend Merle gets to move any plants that he cares about that currently reside anywhere near the back of the house. I'm so glad that I have a dirt loving husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment